SSC CHSL 2017 Notification PDF Download | Apply Now@ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CHSL Notification, to alert the candidates regarding the SSC CHSL Exam Date / SSC CHSL Last Date, SSC CHSL Result Date etc.
The aspirants who wish to apply for the SSC CHSL exam this year, need to know all the SSC CHSL 2017 Notification so that they do not miss any essential information.
Current Status: Released on 18th Nov, 2017
Notification PDF : Download
Expected Date: 20th March to 20th April, 2018 (CBE)*
SSC CHSL Exam Date Calendar 2017
SSC CHSL Exam Calendar (2017)
|Application Process for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam will start from||18th November 2017|
|Closing date of application process for SSC CHSL 2017||18th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Date (Tier 1)||20th March 2018 – 20th April 2018|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Date (Tier 2- Descriptive test)||24th June 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test)||Will be updated soon|
SSC CHSL Apply Now :
Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
Application Start Date is 18th November,2017
Application Closing Date is 18th December,2017
(Please clear browser cache and reload if you face any problem in viewing the page)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the 12th class or equivalent certification from a recognized board or university to apply for SSC recruitment.
Age Limit for the
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age relaxation is given below :
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
The posts offered by SSC CHSL 2017
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
Number of Vacancy Post wise
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||3281 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1321 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||506 Posts|
|Court Clerks||26 Posts|
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam – 200 Marks
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test
- Lower Division Clerk Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Salary : PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Court Clerk Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Data Entry Operator Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400
SSC CHSL 2017 Application form
The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they start application procedure. The candidates can apply through online mode from the official website http://ssconline2.gov.in.
- Online mode of application– For online mode the candidates have to go to the official website of SSC. The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. To complete the application process they have to pay application fee.
- The size of photograph must be between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- The size of signature must be between 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Offline mode of application– The candidates can get application forms from the sale centres, prescribed offices or by-post as well. The candidates have to send the required documents along with duly filled application form to SSC on or before last date.
The candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Pattern
Paper I of SSC CHSL 2017:
- There will be 4 sections each section carrying 50 marks.
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.