Important Current Affairs Questions for SSC CGL /JE Exam : 22th May 2018
1. Which state government commissioned automatic weather stations in over 2000 locations to provide local level weather information to farmers?
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. China recently launched the Queqiao relay satellite to study which of the following?
3. In a first, India Railway decided to use Artifical Intelligence to control air circulation in a 10. 28 KM tunnel of which state?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
b) Himachal Pradesh
4. Chatra Parivahan Suraksha Yojana to ensure women’s safety has been launched in which Indian state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
5. Who was appointed as the Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi?
a) Uttam Pacharne
b) ML Srivastava
c) PL Deshpande
d) N K Jaishankar
6. When is the International Day for Biological Diversity observed every year?
a) 21 May
b) 22 May
c) 23 May
d) 24 May
7. Which Gulf Nation has launched a 10-year residency visa programme for exceptional talents?
a) Saudi Arabia
8. Which state government has launched ‘My MP Rojgar Portal’?
a) Madhya Pradesh
9. On May 21, India conducted an informal summit with which nation?
10. Which country was ranked as the wealthiest nation by the AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review?