Important Current Affairs Questions for SSC CGL /JE Exam : 26th April 2018
This is current affairs quiz For various SSC exams, interview, competitive examinations, and entrance test.
1. Who is BCCI’s nominee for the esteemed Dronacharya award?
a) Rahul Dravid
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Saurav Ganguly
d) Anil Kumble
2. Which country has announced that it won’t be leaving the 2015 Iran nuclear deal?
3. Who has become the first woman lawyer to be appointed as Supreme Court Judge?
a) Ranjana Desai
b) Sujatha Manohar
c) Ruma Pal
d) Indu Malhotra
4. Which state would be hosting ‘Startup Week’ in June 2018?
5. Which nation has sent a second set of notices to Facebook, Cambridge Analytica after finding discrepancies in their earlier responses?
6. Which Union Ministry has launched Unnat Bharat Abhiyan 2.0?
a) Home Affairs Ministry
b) Rural Development Ministry
c) Human Resource Development Ministry
d) Urban Development Ministry
7. Which country was the highest recipient of remittances in 2017, as per World Bank’s ‘Migration and Development Brief’?
8. Which city became India’s first city to run on 100% Renewable Energy during daytime?
9. The coastal security exercise ‘Sagar Kavach’ was held in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
10. India will tie up with which two countries to develop a new pollution-forecast system?
a) Australia and Japan
b) Japan and United Kingdom
c) United Kingdom and United States
d) United States and Finland