MAHAGENCO Recruitment for LDC – Direct Link to Apply!
MAHAGENCO has recently invited applications for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerks. This recruitment drive is for LDC in HR & Accounts Department. It is a good opportunity for the aspirants who want to pursue a career in the govt. sector. The last date to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment is 30th September 2017
#1. Important Exam Dates of MAHAGENCO Recruitment
|Exam Date||To be
#2. Vacancies of MAHAGENCO Recruitment
Following are the vacancies for Maharashtra Power Generation Recruitment.
#3. Eligibility Criteria for MAHAGENCO Recruitment
- Educational Qualifications
- LDC (HR) – You should have done Bachelors Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Management from a recognized university.
- LDC (Accounts) – You should have done B.Com from a recognized university.
- For both the posts, you should have passed MS-CIT Exam.
- Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017)
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PH – Till 45 Years
#4. Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern for MAHAGENCO
- The selection will be based Written Test.
- The details about the test will be announced later.
- The Cut off for UR class will be 40 and for Reserved Class, it will be 30.
- In case of ties, they will be resolved by taking into consideration the seniority based on the date of birth.
#5. Payscale of Department of MAHAGENCO Recruitment
- Pay Scale of Rs. 11275-28,240 + Grade Pay
#6. How to Apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment
To apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment click on the direct link to apply given below. The application will be accepted only through online mode.
#7. Application Fee for MAHAGENCO Recruitment
- General/OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ST/ – RS. 300
#8. Official Notification for MAHAGENCO Recruitment