SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online: Notification out
The recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2018 will be released in the month of April by Staff Selection Committee of India. Tier-I exam of SSC CGL 2018 will be conducted from 25th July to 20th Aug 2018. SSC CGL 2018 Tier-II exam is due on 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018.
The official notification for SSC CGL 2017 was released by Staff Selection Commission on 16th of May, 2017. According to the notification released, a total of 8089 vacancies is to be filled by SSC CGL 2017 exam. It’s never too late to start, therefore gear yourself up for extensive preparation for this exam. Candidates are required to visit this site regularly for further updates from Staff Selection Commission of India.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates
The schedule for the SSC CGL 2018 exam is as follows. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2018 and make sure to complete the process in time.
SSC has published the revised schedule of all the exams to be conducted by SSC during 2018-2019. According to the latest update, the Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018 Tier-I (CBE) will be conducted from 25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE).
|SSC CGL 2018 Online Application||21st April to 25th May 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I||25th July to 20th Aug 2018(CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018(P-II CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be notified later|
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared graduation from a recognized University.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years for the maximum post (Age group variant as per the posts).
SSC CGL Syllabus: click here
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration