SSC CHSL 2017 Application form
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) is one of the popular examinations in India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts this Examination for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk.
The online application for SSC CHSL 2017 exam will begin from 18th November,2017. The last data to apply online is 18th December, 2017
The candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 either through online or offline mode.
|Last date for apply online||18/12/2017 upto 5:00 pm only|
|Last date for pay exam fee||18/12/2017|
|Online Pre Exam Date||04-26 March 2018|
|Tier II Exam Date||08/07/2018|
- The applicants should have clear 12thstandard or equivalent examination from a state or central recognized institute.
- The applicants must have aged between 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2018.
- The relaxation of age will be provided as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- Contenders who belong to General/OBC category and going to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification are informed that they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- Candidates can also make the payment of fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
- For online applications- In online mode, the candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
- For offline applications- 100 has to be paid as application fee through CRF stamps. The stamps have to be canceled before applying it on the form, otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
- Exemption of fee- The application fee is exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category candidates.