What is the full form of SSC CHSL?
Full form of SSC CHSL
CHSL Full form, Most of the people get confused by the SSC CHSL and another full form of all type of SSC exams and sometimes they can’t remember it and don’t know it. in this page, we are giving information of SSC CHSL full form and other exams conducted by SSC. Most of the candidates are looking for the full form of SSC CHSL.
Here we have SSC CHSL full form and Detailed information of (CHSL) Exam.
SSC: Stands for Staff Selection Commission
CHSL: Combined Higher Secondary Level
About SSC: The Staff Selection Commission was established on 4th November 1975. It is the well-reputed organization under the Government of India which is responsible for recruiting the talented candidates for various jobs in different departments of Indian Government and its Subordinate Offices.
SSC headquarter is situated in New Delhi. In the present time, the Staff Sectional Commission have 7 Regional offices at Mumbai, Allahabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai, and Bangalore and It also consists two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Regional Director is the head of each regional offices of SSC and Deputy Director is the head of every sub-regional offices of SSC.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: (CHSL)
- Full Form of the SSC CGL: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level
- Exam Mode: Tier-1 Exam (Online) / Tier-2 Exam (Offline)
- Application Fee: Rs 100
- Total Number of Vacancy: 7400 (approx)
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
The selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
In Case of Tier
In the case where more than one candidate scores equal aggregates marks, a tiebreaker will be applied:
- Marks scored in the written examination.
- According to the date of birth, who is senior in the age.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
All the aspirants are suggested to follow our free online study material to crack