What is the Full Form of SSC MTS ?
Full Form of SSC MTS
SSC MTS Full form and Complete Details. SSC MTS one of the most popular among Indian Youth. SSC conducts MTS Exam every year and recruits many graduates on for various posts in Central Government. Most of the candidates are looking for the full form of MTS. Here we have full form and Detailed information of MTS Exam.
SSC: Stands for Staff Selection Commission
MTS: Multi Tasking Staff
SSC MTSRecruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC MTS
- Full Form of the SSC CGL: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: paper 1& Description Test
- Application Fee: Rs 100
- Total Number of Vacancy: 8300 seats (approx)
All the aspirants are suggested to follow our free online study material to crack MTS(Multi Tasking Staff) Exam 2017 2018. SSC MTS is one of the best jobs for the graduates to enter the government sector.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure
The selection process includes 4 tiers as indicated below:
Paper-I: It will consist of four parts i.e. General Reasoning and Intelligence, General Awareness, Numerical aptitude and General English. , the total marks for the paper-1 are 150 marks and total questions are also 100.
- Paper-II: Short Essay or Letter which you have to write in English or any other language which is listed in the government policies. The total Marks for the essay is 50 and total duration will be 30 minutes.
Full form of Related Keywords :