SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017–2018 Get Steno Grade C & D Call Letter
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission is all set to release the SSC Stenographer Admit Card. those contenders who are going to appear in the SSC stenographer grade c and d exam, can get their SSC stenographer call letter before appearing in the examination. The organization is going to conduct exam from 11.09.2017 to 14.09.2017, so candidates are advised to scroll down this page to know the more details about the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017.
The main motive of the staff selection commission to conduct this exam is to recruit the eligible candidates for the position of stenographer. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in to download the SSC stenographer group c & d admit card. Candidates may also get the SSC Stenographer Exam pattern in below section of this page. They will get the rest details about the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
To download the SSC steno Grade C & D Call Letter, candidates need to check the steps mention in below section of this page. Please have a look..!!
- First of all, contenders have to visit the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in
- After that move the cursor to the “Latest News” section, mention on the home page.
- And then they have to hit the link which is related to the “SSC stenographer group c & d hall ticket”
- On the next page they have to fill the required details like “Roll number” and “Registration number”
- And then must press the “Submit” button.
- Now their SSC stenographer hall ticket will be displayed on their computer screen.
- At-last they can download the SSC stenographer grade c &d examination hall ticket on their desktop and take printout of it for future use.
- Candidates must bring the SSC Stenographer Admit Card at the time of examination.
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it is an organization under Government of India to hire the employees for various vacant positions in various Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Grade C Exam in the month of August every year and for that, the committee releases the SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket just before two weeks of the examination. So, candidates going to participate in exam may get the SSC Stenographer Admit Card through this page. You can also download the SSC Steno Group C Admit Card from official site that is ssc.nic.in
andidates can download the Staff selection commission steno admit card region wise with the help of below table. Please have a look..!!
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Western Region||Download Admit Card|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||North Region||Download Admit Card|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Download Admit Card|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||North Eastern Region||Download Admit Card|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Centeral Eastern Region||Download Admit Card|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Download Admit Card|
|Karnataka, Kerala||North Western Region||Download Admit Card|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||KKR region||Download Admit Card|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Download Admit Card|
- There will be two subjects General Awareness and Comprehension and writing ability of English Language
- There will be 200 questions which the contenders have to answer.
- Negative marking will be there as 0.25 marks per question
- Total time limit will be of 120 minutes.
- Questions relating to General awareness will be set both in Hindi and English.
- There will be no Question Paper in Braille for Visually Handicapped candidates.
|Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Duration and Timing General Candidates||Duration and Timings for VH/ OH|
|General Awareness||100||100||2 hours (Single Session) (10.00AM to 12.00PM)||2 hours 40 minutes (Single Session) (10.00AM to 12.40PM)|
|Comprehension and writing ability of English Language||100||100|
How To Reduce Negative Marking in SSC Steno Exam 2017?
Candidates must go through all the necessary guidelines which help you to reduce negative marking and this results in maximizing your SSC exam score.
- First of all aspirants must solve the question in which they have confidence.
- If you are not able to solve the question then move to the next question and don’t waste time on it.
- It is very important that you must maintain your speed level and this will be done when you learned tricks and tips to avoid SSC Negative Marking.
- Also you must avoid guess attempting of answers and you must attempt all those questions you are sure about
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus:
|General Awareness||Comprehension and Writing Ability of English Language|
|The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Science, General Politic and Scientific research.||Questions will be designed to test the candidates understanding and knowledge of English language, Vocabulary, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc. There will be question on comprehension of a passage also.|
Information In The SSC Steno Grade C & D Admit Card:
Admit Card will contain the following information. Candidates are advised to verify the details indicated on their hall ticket.
- Name of applicants
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Category
- Roll number
- Photo & Signature
- Name/ location of the venue of the exam
- Session of exam (morning/ evening)
- Other relevant instructions
- Time and date of the examination
Essential Information about SSC Stenographer Admit Card:
- Admit Card for exam will be made available 10 to 15 days before commencement of exam and hall ticket will not be sent by post.
- If aspirants are unable to download the call letter for appearing in exam one week before date of exam should immediately contact concerned Regional/Sub Regional office of Commission with details such as registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI, Copy of challan etc for obtaining the Admit Card.
- Aspirants must bring at least one original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID Cards at the time of examination.
- You must carry 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Admit Card in the presence of Invigilator.
Preparation Books for SSC Stenographer Exam:
Check All the SSC Study material from here as all the books along with their authors are mentioned below so have a look and prepare well to crack this highly competitive exam.
|Subjects Name||Books Name With Author|
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude by RS Agarwal|
|Quicker mathematics by M Tyra|
|Books for English||
|Books for Reasoning||
|Books for General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in hindi and english but English edition gives better coverage)|
|Any monthly magazine, such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One news paper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine|
|SSC Stenographer grade c and d exam date||11.09.2017 to 14.09.2017|