Study plan and strategy to crack ssc chsl 2018
As you all know that many competitive exams are going too held in next month for all the various posts. So you need to make the study plan so studying according to it to crack the exam .If you have a dream and want to become something in life then make the one rule or habit to follow it and get success in your competition exam , it will definite to get the key to success . So we are here to provide you tip and trick to help in study plan and strategies to crack it.
Step to prepare the study plan of the exam:-
There are few step of preparing study plan of the exam:-
- Subject syllabus
- Smart study
- Notes making
- Daily revision
1.Syllabus and pattern: – Before you start taking any strategy for the exam first you must be known to about the syllabus and pattern of the exam. It will give you the information to know about the detailing of syllabus and pattern of the exam and to decide the study plan according to it.
2.Analaysing : now to do the analyse to know that in which subject you are weak and in which subject you are weak and in which you are weak. The topics in which you are weak needs more attention and time for preparation.
| Section Time to spenddaily
Quantitative Ability 4 hours
Total Time 10 hour
- smart study :- you should not to read and prepare from a lot of books. You have to take few imp books and analyse it and starting studying it.
- Note making : -while you start studying you should make the note of the topics . it will give you the benefit of two things
- To improve your writing skills
- To understand the things in better way
So i advise you to make notes and the things in better way
- Daily revision :- If you are done with your preparation, then it’s just not all enough. You have to do the revision of all the topics you have studied.
Usually, aspirants don’t get much time to revise, but this is the big mistake that usually aspirants make. So for this, when you make study plan do the following things:
- Set some days in the last for revising the topics and subject matters.
- Write down the important things that you need to revise, once you are done.
- Make short notes.
- Write important short tricks and formulas.