What is the full form of SSC GD Constable Exam ?
SSC GD Full Form
SSC GD Full Form, Most of the people get confused the full form of all different level of SSC exam and sometimes they can’t remember it and don’t know it. In this page, we are giving information of SSC. Most of the candidates are looking for the full form of SSC GD Constable.
Here we have full form and Detailed information of SSC GD Constable Exam.
SSC: Stands for Staff Selection Commission
GD: General Duty
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC GD Constable
- Full Form of SSC GD Constable: Staff Selection Commission / General Duty – Constable
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancy: 57,000
- Exam Mode: Offline & Online (need to choose by candidate)
- SSC GD Constable Salary 2017: Grade Pay – Rs. 2000, Gross Salary – Rs. 20,200
SSC GD Constable 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 is mention below:
- 1st Step: Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- 2nd Step: Written Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Medical Test
In Case of Tie
The cases will be resolved by following methods:
- Total marks in the written examination.
- Who is senior according to the Date of Birth.
- Alphabetical order in which the first name of the candidate appears.
Every year millions of candidates apply for staff selection commission jobs in which GD constable is the biggest post which provides a huge number of vacancies and recruits the candidates who meet their eligibility criteria & selection procedure. So before knowing how to apply online, you should know what is the latest eligibility criteria for SSC jobs in the 2018-2019 session.